To maintain profitability, organisations need to stay fully operational at all times. DPI’s team of experts offer Comprehensive Security Risk Assessments for assets, programs and perceptions to decide whether the client is taking reasonable steps to prevent any harm. Our resources allow us to fully analyze and evaluate situations organizational-wide.
While developing the all-encompassing security vulnerability assessment, DPi will:
- Assess threats and vulnerabilities applicable to your organisation and other physical locations including residences and travel routes.
- Provide a detailed review of employee safety and security processes at all client locations.
- Conduct compliance audits against security provisions or mandates required by your industry.
- Develop a demographic analysis of any activity in the immediate locale
- Evaluate the use of electronic security systems and their applicability when compared to best practices and identified threats.
- Review your physical security policy and procedural documents in relation to best practices and industry standards.
- Review and analyze the use of personnel for security purposes at client locations, determining best practice options for a balanced approach to staff hours and electronic security.
- Review the use of fencing, shrubbery, clear zones, security lighting and other physical and psychological barriers, through the application of incident Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) standards.
- Provide an initial Vulnerability Findings report, documenting the results of our vulnerability site-assessment and interview processes.
- Analyze your executive travel, protocols, procedures and safe practices.